Sunday, August 26, 2012

Lecrae - I Know

I Know - Lecrae

Boy I’m lost and I’m foolish running off with the two lips
Probly wooing all the cruelest persecutors to fool us
Catch me hanging with shooters rumored to screw your medula
My momma told me they would screw us but I already knew it
We go’n give em peace of mind they can have piece of mine
Know they thinking I’m blind but I just pay them no mind
Ya I know they be lying they misquoting my lines
They like, “What you think you doing putting hope in your rhymes?”
You would think I’m shooting folk or putting coke in my rhymes
I just give em base for free and push the dopest of lines
“Boy you tripping” I know  “Crae you slipping” I know
I done heard this all before just sit back enjoy the show
Ya I know they go’n hate us type they blog to debate us
They be fishing for attention but do know how to bait us
Keep that hate on hiatus big ups to my creator
No big bang just a banger so tell the dj to bang it

I know (repeated a lot!)
I know what they saying but I promise that I’m cool though (2x)
I know what they saying I ain’t tripping on it man
I just came to do my thang something different for a change

Listen I KNO they trying to find out my MO
I tell em God sent me  they probably ain’t get the memo
I know I can’t say that cause Jesus walks they don’t play that
I know shouldn’t be here cause people rolling in cheese here
I know you can’t help em no strippers and killers welcome
I know you can’t here me no ignorance in my lyrics
Boy they swear I went loco 116 still my logo
Catch us rolling in that volvo go’n head and snap you a photo
Maybe Andy or PRo though might see Trip in De Soto
Maybe KB maybe T-dot ya I know you don’t know though
Ya I know they don’t like me cause I be on my Spike Lee
Even when I do the right thing they still wanna fight me
IRS want they taxes police stop us in traffic
Plus my girl be on my back she say my life is to hectic
Crae they watching I know Hey they talking I know
I done seen this all before man this just part of the show

I know (repeated a lot!)
I know what they saying but I promise that I’m cool though (2x)
I know what they saying I ain’t tripping on it man
I just came to do my thang something different for a change




No comments:

Post a Comment